About me



Hello everyone! 
I am Eugenia, a 25 year old girl, who's passionated about the world she lives in and life the she has. 
My blogging journey began in 2016 in Denver, CO. It feels like I always wanted to share my adventures,
 it seemed to be a wonderful (but scary) idea. When I finally got enough courage to do it, I realized that it required much more than a good idea. I am my biggest critic, so I try hard for my blog to be more than one of a kind. I am blessed to have  my best friend and life partner by my side. My life changes all the time and I am open to meet the changes. I invite you to be a part of my adventures 
 Let's inspire and get inspired, talk about life, relationship, cook good food and not be afraid to remove all "what ifs". 
 Facts about me:
- Always positive, always learn something new.
- I speak Spanish and play piano.
- Vegetarian, highly caffeinated and .
- I have a particular love in photography, cooking, dogs and traveling.
- Balance is a key. 
- I live by the rule"Make the best of what you got".
Thank you for following along and becoming a part of all the Gena's Adventures! I hope you'll enjoy  my blog as much as I enjoy writing it!  - xo, Gena.


Comments

Popular Posts